Our Talent Advisors sit onsite with a specified client, delivering quality talent in an agile and cost efficient environment. Through applying proven recruitment strategies, our Talent Advisors champion their client as an employer of choice.
- Recruitment Process: Talent Advisors are responsible for full lifecycle recruitment, from sourcing through to offer negotiation. They apply a range of methodologies to attract qualified candidates for open requisitions and build a strong network of passive candidates for future demand. Talent Advisors assist the business with making hiring recommendations, endorsing candidates to negotiate fair and competitive offers. In addition, Talent Advisors work with our Recruitment Coordinators to produce and receive necessary paperwork i.e. offer letter generation and first day orientation.
- Client Relationship Management: Talent Advisors support Client Business Leaders with successful requisition management. They collaborate with Hiring Managers and LevelUp Delivery Managers to fully understand position requirements in order to create a defined hiring strategy.
- Candidate Relationship Management: As the face of our clients, Talent Advisors are key in promoting our client’s employer brands. They are the first connection for candidates, and are able to confidently match position requirements while detailing the company culture and core values. Talent Advisors assess potential candidate’s overall competency through phone and in person interviews. Through truly understanding our clients, Talent Advisors are available and able to answer any questions regarding the open position, the team, company news and company benefits.
- Data and Performance Management: Talent Advisors maintain job postings on applicable Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and utilize relevant systems and processes to accurately track, measure and report on the status of requirements. Able to deliver against performance targets derived from client SLAs.
- Special Projects: LevelUp Team Members are encouraged to highlight, support and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven recruitment experience with a successful track record.
- Evident business acumen with an ability to influence and deliver tangible results.
- Adept at establishing credibility with clients and candidates.
- Able to confidently complete tasks in a fast paced environment, drawing upon your organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and some knowledge or exposure to LinkedIn Recruiter, recruitment tools, reporting systems or applicant tracking systems.
- Proactive, self-motivated and results orientated to ensure successful delivery within our LevelUp programs.