Our Recruitment Coordinators are crucial to the success of our LevelUp programs: providing overall strategy support by creating a positive recruitment experience for candidates and clients. You will work in collaboration LevelUP team members to ensure the following responsibilities are met:
- Recruitment Process: As the front line of our LevelUp programs, you are accountable for executing recruitment coordination: job posting, scheduling and communicating interviews, greeting candidates and answering candidate questions through the interview and offer letter process. In addition, where required you will support offer letter generation and initiate the onboarding process.
- Client Relationship Management: By building a rapport with hiring managers, you will act as their point of contact pre, during and post interviews: confirming interviews, alerting hiring managers of candidate’s arrival and following up with interviews for their detailed feedback. In place of our Talent Advisors, you will troubleshoot and resolve and day-to-day issues during the recruitment process.
- Candidate Relationship Management: Through effective talent coordination and relationship building you will create a positive candidate experience, keeping candidates informed during the recruitment process.
- Data and Performance Management: You are responsible for ensuring accurate data is consistently recorded in Applicant Tracking Systems and Reporting Tools. Further, you will support Talent Specialists with data entry and report generation, e.g. monthly invoicing.
- Special Projects: LevelUp Team Members are encouraged to highlight, support and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrable administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to successfully communicate complex problems in a digestible and easy to understand manner.
- Able to confidently complete tasks in a fast paced environment, drawing upon your organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and some knowledge or exposure to recruitment tools, reporting systems or applicant tracking systems
- Proactive, self-motivated and results orientated to ensure success delivery within our LevelUp programs.