LevelUp Delivery Managers are responsible for leading LevelUp Programs to success. As a Subject Matter Expert in their field, Delivery Managers create and execute robust recruitment initiatives that are uniquely aligned with our client’s business goals. We look for business minded leaders who can drive team performance to deliver tangible results.
- Recruitment Process: Delivery Managers are able to translate business requirements into impactful talent strategies. They ensure their team’s operational processes objectives are in line for a smooth recruitment process. They shape talent solutions that concurrently address the immediate needs and future landscape of our clients.
- Client Relationship Management: Collaborating with Hiring Managers, Delivery Managers establish a thorough understanding of open positions, planning for their current and future state needs. They guide business leaders on recruitment policies, procedures, the competitive marketplace and best practices.
- Candidate Relationship Management: Our Delivery Managers are hands on with candidate management, ensuring that along with our Talent Advisors, they are developing an unrivaled candidate pipeline. They own the overall candidate process, from creating candidate profiles with hiring managers, developing expectations and making hiring recommendations.
- Data and Performance Management: Our Delivery Managers utilize data to generate continuous improvements for our clients, regarding their quality, time and cost of hiring. They ensure their LevelUp program is continuously meeting set SLAs, providing metrics reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. They are able to recognize and forecast potential problems through data, providing appropriate recommendations. By tracking the recruitment process, Delivery Managers are able to measure the status of each open role, providing quality literature to hiring managers.
- Team Management: Providing direction and support, Delivery Managers enable their team to achieve business goals.
- Vendor relationship management: If applicable, Delivery Managers hold the primary relationship with third party vendors across all aspects of recruitment, contracts, invoicing and billing.
- Special Projects: LevelUp Team Members are encouraged to highlight, support and drive continuous improvement initiatives. Delivery Managers participate in adhoc LevelUp projects outside of their LevelUp Program.
- Proven recruitment experience with superior relationship management skills. Adept at establishing credibility with clients and candidates, and able to create and present valid business cases to client business leaders.
- People management skills with an ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Passionate about creating and deploying recruitment strategies.
- Unparalleled project management and business analysis skills including data analysis, reporting and performance management. Advanced with MS Office, LinkedIn Recruiter, recruitment tools, reporting systems and applicant tracking systems.